Learn the secrets of successful people who are highly productive and get results.
Includes 1-hour of private coaching following the workshop – valued at $400.
Also includes: The Art of Deliberate Success book, a Harvard book on Managing Yourself, and the 10 Behaviours App for measuring success in your professional and personal life.
Note: This workshop was formerly known as The Art of Deliberate Success.
Based on the best-selling business book The Art of Deliberate Success – The 10 Behaviours of Successful People by Dr David Keane, this 2-day workshop teaches the strategies successful people use every day to achieve extra-ordinary results. You’ll learn to work and live smarter.
The 10 Behaviours workshop has been attended by thousands of people and is consistently highly rated by participants. Many have said it has been “life-changing” and provided them with a solid framework of tools and techniques that can be used in everyday professional and personal life.
A unique feature of the workshop is the follow-up hour of private coaching two weeks after the learning session. The purpose of this coaching is to review what has been learned, to customise ideas to circumstances, and to chart your action plan.
To learn more about the 10 Behaviours visit: www.10behaviours.com
Who should attend:
The 10 Behaviours is suitable for anybody wanting to develop a successful and productive life.
Typically, attendees are:
- Interested in achieving their full potential in all aspects of their lives.
- Wanting to learn personal productivity tools to reduce stress, overcome procrastination, and enable better concentration on tasks.
- People who have too much to do and too little time.
- Professionals who are early to mid-career and want to get to the next level.
- Senior professionals who are looking ahead or at a transition phase of some kind.
- Individuals who want to achieve better work/life integration.
This workshop is also offered in-house and is an ideal way for teams to make significant improvements in relationships and in productivity together.
The workshop is built on the powerful 10 Behaviours framework which lays out the 10 behaviours of successful people in an easy-to-understand way. On workshop completion, you’ll be able to:
- Know what success really means to you.
- Balance your professional and personal life.
- Work less but achieve more.
- Improve your productivity.
- Be a better team player.
- Use some great tools to achieve big things.
- Dramatically reduce unwanted stress in your life.
Two weeks following the workshop, your coaching session of one-hour helps you consolidate your learning and deal with any issues that may have emerged since the workshop.
- How do you define “success” in your professional and personal life?
- The mindset of successful people
- Strategies for identifying and managing stress
- Tools of productivity and performance
- Dealing with anxiety and conflicts
- Examples and case studies – learning from others
- Measuring and managing your 10 Behaviours of Success
This workshop is interactive and employs a range of learning styles and teaching methods. The follow-up coaching session is private and confidential.
Dr David Keane
“The 10 Behaviours has provided me with the skills to create my own compass, that allows me to navigate my life in a world that is full of strong currents.” Advisor, Ministry of Education
"I wish I had been on this workshop years ago. It has given me several models which have vastly improved my understanding of success which I can use to exert greater influence in my role on the management team." Services Manager, State Services Commission
"I did enjoy the workshop – one of the best I have ever attended. The best thing about the workshop is that it can be applied to anyone regardless of their position and experience." Policy Analyst, Ministry of Fisheries
"Following your workshop, I made some really positive changes that have made a big difference to both my work life and also at home." Policy Analyst, ACC
“If you want to be effective and successful in all aspects of your life (not just in your job) but despite your long hours and hard work, you seem to be just treading water, the 10 Behaviours offers a great opportunity to turn your life around.” Human Resources Professional
If you would like more information about this programme, please contact us on:
Ph: 64 4 463 6556 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria Professional and Executive Development are able to customise many of our workshops to meet specific individual or organisational requirements. Please contact us for further information.