How many times have we set goals and fully committed to the actions, only to find ourselves running out of enthusiasm and then finding reasons why the goal wasn’t that important anyway, just a few weeks later ?
Neuroscientists have given a lot of thought to this question and what learning about the brain can do to support goal setting and goal attainment.
This webinar draws on that science and will cover:
- How our brain responds in a crisis and what this means when the crisis has passed
- How we can help ourselves and others to set meaningful goals during this re-entry phase
- Why traditional goal setting methods are likely to fail
- The role of our neurology in goal setting
- Ways to support our own goal achievement
- Tools for application
This will be an applied session and we will send a goal setting planner to you prior to the event so that we can work together in real time.
Online course delivery:
Sessions will be delivered live via Zoom.us – participants will need a webcam, mic, desktop/laptop and stable internet connection. You will be sent instructions and the link to join.
If you would like more information about this programme, please contact us on:
Ph: 64 4 463 6556 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria Professional and Executive Development are able to customise many of our workshops to meet specific individual or organisational requirements. Please contact us for further information.