Managing stakeholders can be challenging and complex. This course introduces a systems approach to identify and manage stakeholders using tools such as 'stakeholder analysis', 'group model building' and 'causal loop modelling'. The course will equip you with tools you can use immediately in your workplace.
Who should attend:
Private and public sector managers who need to identify and manage stakeholders effectively.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyse stakeholders using a systematic stakeholder analysis methodology
- Develop a shared mental model of stakeholders in conflict using a systems approach to stakeholder participation
- Develop familiarity with the management tools used in stakeholder management, that is, stakeholder analysis, group model building and causal loop modelling
- Stakeholder thinking
- Problem structuring
- Stakeholder analysis methodology
- Systems thinking and modelling framework
- Causal loop modelling
- Group model building with stakeholders
This one-day interactive course includes presentations, discussion and group work.
Dr Arun Elias
If you would like more information about this programme, please contact us on:
Ph: 64 4 463 6556 Email: email@example.com
Victoria Professional and Executive Development are able to customise many of our workshops to meet specific individual or organisational requirements. Please contact us for further information.