Do you need to engage people in a new project or process? Pitch for resources or acceptance of your ideas? Sell or negotiate? Manage your own or others responses?
This applied and interactive two-day course will enable you to create favourable outcomes through influencing and persuasion.
The course uses the science of NeuroLeadership and the practical tools and techniques of Neurolinguistics to give a unique set of ways to work with and influence others.
Who should attend:
Leaders, managers, executives and others who are looking to improve their interpersonal communication skills and performance.
- Gain a greater understanding of your own influencing style and how to moderate it to suit specific situations.
- Practise using tools and techniques to position ideas in a compelling and persuasive manner.
- Understand the role of the brain when influencing others.
- Examine frameworks for planning an effective influence strategy.
- Test the skills learnt in your own environment, with self-feedback and group coaching.
- Understanding the field of influencing
- Influencing skills - how to build effective relationships quickly, using verbal and nonverbal cues
- Building sustainable rapport with individuals and groups
- Decision making - how we make decisions and how to be aware of others' decision making patterns
- Managing emotions - our own and other people's responses
- Practical tools for application and testing during the week before Day 2
- The role of values in business and decision making
- Flexibility of responses to suit the influence situation*
- Advanced influencing techniques for high stakes situations
- Bringing it all together - practical applications in your working life
* The DiSC profiling tool supports building of these skills. For more information see www.discprofile.com
This programme is highly applied, practical and skills based. It is run over two days with a week in between to practice new skills in persuasion and give and get feedback on the second day.
If you would like more information about this programme, please contact us on:
Ph: 64 4 463 6556 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria Professional and Executive Development are able to customise many of our workshops to meet specific individual or organisational requirements. Please contact us for further information.